By joining Awael, you’ll be a part of the Awael advisory practice, working alongside a team of strategists and directly with our clients to identify and build the differentiating capabilities they need to outperform their competitors.
The consulting industry is changing. The world’s top institutions are demanding practical strategies that translate into action and help them power ahead in fiercely competitive global markets.
Awael combines the very best strategic and operational thinking to help clients build the differentiating capabilities they need to outperform their competitors.
Join us, and you will lead the future of Public Accounting & Management Consulting in the Gulf markets.
We Currently are accepting applications for the following positions:
- Legal Accountant
- High skills in Word, Excel and other IT products;
- Fluency in English / Arabic - Spoken as well as Written;
- Two to five years working experience in law firm or similar environment;
- Good grasp of legal framework in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Minimum 2 years experience in professional audit firm;
- Fluency in English communications - verbal and written including both technical / business writing and documentation skills
- Ability to provide business and technical guidance, identifying opportunities and contributing to business development;
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify, analyze and solve problems;
- High sense of responsibility and strong execution skills;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PPT and IT systems.